December 12, 2011 /
Simple Advices To Brides for Powerful Wedding Photos
From the moment you will choose your wedding photographer and the special day is coming, you should consider your own contribution at the final art work. We are photographers not God! With very simple thoughts you can give the best of yourself for powerful photos and a joyful wedding.
1) The wedding time is very important. Especially when you have chosen a chapel or if your wedding is taking place outdoors. We must be very careful and we should try not to lose the daylight. No one wants to have black background at his wedding photos.
2)The wedding day is a celebration day. In fact you are the hosts. Your guests wants to see you cheerful! This day belongs to you. You should not feel stressed and insecure. Relax and enjoy it!
3) Split the responsibilities of the wedding day to relatives and friends. They will help you for sure. I have seen a couple quarrel right after the ceremony for their grandmother’s transport. You are the protagonists, not the porters.
4) Don’t stop being in good mood. If you are having fun, you will impart positive energy to your quests
5) If something unexpected will appear (like rain, wind, etc.) snub it and leave it behind. Of course plan B is necessary!
6) Your photographer should be informed for any detail, custom, specificity or even a surprise.
And never forget… Have fun, have fun, have fun. A good photographer needs nothing more than this!